ACI’s Dietary Supplements – Legal, Regulatory & Compliance – VIRTUAL ConferenceJune 2, 2020
The American Conference Institute (“ACI”), together with the Council for Responsible Nutrition, are sponsoring ACI’s Annual Legal, Regulatory, and Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements. The virtual conference is scheduled to take place on June 23-24, 2020.
This “must-attend” event for legal, regulatory, and compliance stakeholders in the dietary supplement industry will not only provide “state of the union updates,” but will also allow for the opportunity to discuss and assess the politics and policy shaping the industry’s current political, legislative, and regulatory atmosphere. Conference speakers will provide their insights into the most pressing topics affecting the space.
Highlights from this year’s agenda include:
- Focus Session on Addressing Inconsistent Interpretations of the Dietary Supplement Definition
- Case Study on the Best Way of Establishing Ingredient Safety: NDI notification vs. GRAS determination
- Spotlight on the Current Status of a Legal Path for CBD in Dietary Supplements
- Think Tank on Increased State Consumer Protection Activity
- Risk Assessment of Innovative Claims and the Use of Influencers in Product Promotion
Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.’s Ricardo Carvajal will be speaking at a session titled “Defining a “Dietary Supplement” as Intended by DSHEA: Examining Questions Surrounding Synthetic Botanical Constituents, Drug Exclusions, and Other Inconsistent Interpretations of the Dietary Supplement Definition.”
FDA Law Blog is a conference media partner. As such, we can offer our readers a special 10% discount. The discount code is: D10-669-669CX06. You can access the conference brochure and sign up for the event here. We look forward to “seeing you at the conference.”