HP&M’s John Fleder, Dara Katcher Levy, and James Valentine to Speak at DIA’s Marketing Pharmaceuticals 2016February 29, 2016
DIA is holding its 27th annual Marketing Pharmaceuticals conference on Thursday and Friday, March 3-4, 2016, at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Bethesda, MD. DIA is a not-for-profit, global organization dedicated to bringing health care product development professionals together in a neutral environment to improve health and well-being throughout the world. The conference focuses on the complexities of regulatory and compliance challenges within the marketing and promotion of pharmaceuticals, biologics, and medical devices in an evolving environment.
Featured topics include:
- FDA updates on recent enforcement actions and guidances
- Litigation and compliance updates
- Safety labeling changes: real world execution into packaging, advertising, and promotion
- Engaging payors, nontraditional, and emerging customer markets
- Advocacy groups: when & how should they be engaged?
- How to remain compliant in a global environment
- Scientific exchange
- Social media: using new and emerging technologies compliantly
- Global advertising and promotion processes and standards
Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, P.C.’s John R. Fleder will be speaking about recent developments and legal issues in off label marketing and the practical consequences of those developments, Dara Katcher Levy will be moderating a luncheon round table discussion, and James E. Valentine will be moderating a session about when and how to engage advocacy groups.
You can still register for the conference online here. DIA is offering FDA Law Blog readers the option for a single day registration rate. To take advantage of the single day registration rate, please call DIA’s Customer Service Team directly at 1.888.257.6457, reference the Marketing Pharmaceuticals conference and the FDA Law Blog, and which day you would like to attend. Please note, this rate is not available online.